Definition of personal information
As used in this Policy, “personal information” shall mean personal information pertinent to existing individual, which can personally identify a specified individual by its name, birth date, or other description contained in such information (including those which can easily collate other information to personally identify a specified individual), or those containing personal identification code.
Collecting Personal Information
The Company requires personal information, such as name, email address, mailing address, telephone number and credit card information, from all guests for the following purposes.
- Making or cancelling hotel bookings or reservations at restaurants and other facilities within hotel it. osaka shinmachi, or confirming the reservation details
- Processing applications for prizes and benefits, as well as responses to surveys and questionnaires
- Sending various informational material regarding hotel it. osaka shinmach
- Registering, updating or confirming information on guests
- Any other business procedures related to the activities listed above
Using Personal Information
The Company shall not disclose or provide the personal information we acquired from individuals to any third party.
Management of Personal Information
The Company shall observe personal information protection related laws. Moreover, we shall review our measures for personal information protection from time to time, and continue to correct and improve them as required.
Procedures for Disclosure, Amendment and Suspension of Personal Information
When each individual asks to have the information disclosed or amended, or its use suspend, the Company responds to such requests promptly after identifying the person unless there are special circumstances.
*About procedures for disclosure, amendment (including addition or removal) or suspension of use (including deletion) of personal information, please contact us via the inquiry form on this website or go to the link in our e-mail.
Disclosure Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not disclose or provide the personal information we acquired from individuals to any third party except in the following cases:
In the case that our company entrusts the processing of personal information to the outside, it is obligatory under the contract to not disclose or re-offer.
The Company uses Secure Socket Layer（SSL) on the personal information page of everyone of this website to prevent important information of you from being read or altered by third parties.
The Company carries out necessary internal education for all officers and all employees in accordance with the personal information Protection Law and guidelines, establish persons responsible for the handling of personal information.
- when it is done after gaining consent from the given individual.
- when we allow a service provider, to which we outsource a part of our tasks, to handle the personal information we acquired from individuals only to such extent that is required for the execution of the given tasks.
- when the disclosure or provision of the information is required by law.
Users Under 16 Years of Age
A customer whose age is under 16 years old, is kindly requested to provide his or her personal data only after obtaining the consent of his/her parent or guardian.
Personal Information Management System
For the appropriate management of personal information, the Company shall appoint a personal information manager and a personal information administrator.
In order to properly manage the handling of personal information, the personal information manager and the personal information administrator will specify the scope of duties and responsibilities of employees at each work process.
Tohbuil Enterprise Co.,Ltd.
2-2-2, Nishi-honmachi, Nishi-ku, Osaka, 550-0005, Japan
TEL ＋81665397911 / FAX ＋81665397922
Receive the latest news, offers, and inspirations from hotel it. osaka shinmachi.