terms of service
Recommended environmentIt is recommended that you access this website using one of the following OS/browser combinations. Please note that your device may not display the contents of this website correctly unless you use the browser’s latest version. For browser updates, you are advised to check support information from the browser’s developers.
- Recommended OS
- Windows -10 or higher , MacOS – X Mavericks or higher
- Recommended browsers
- Windows : the latest version of Internet Explorer11, the latest version of Edge, the latest version of Chrome, or the latest version of Firefox Macintosh: the latest version of Safari
- Recommended smartphone OS
- Android – 8 or higher iOS – 11 or higher
- Recommended smartphone browsers
- The latest version of Safari, the latest version of Chrome
- *Depending on the combination of browser and OS, or the communication environment, website behavior, and display may not be normal, even under the operating environment described above.
- *Operation systems and browsers offered by each company are periodically upgraded to add new features or to strengthen security. We recommend always upgrading your OS or browser to the latest version.
- *Undisclosed browser-specific bugs may result in the unreliable display or function of this website.*
SecurityThis site uses the secure sockets layer (SSL) protocol to protect customer’s personal information. To use SSL safety, please use a browser recommended for this site. SSL is a security function to protect personal information and other important information exchanged over the Internet from interception by third parties and encrypts customer’s personal information input on this site before sending and receiving.
*SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) ：A secure protocol developed for sending information securely over the Internet.
DisplayEach browser employs display control techniques unique to its developer. This may result in browser-to-browser differences in the appearance of our web pages.
CopyrightThe rights related to any and all contents shown on this Website such as text, images, illustrations, pictures, music data, and programs (hereinafter collectively called “Contents”) will belong to the Company or the original authors. No privately-made duplicate of these Contents may be used beyond the scope allowed by law. No act constituting a violation of the Copyright Act or any other law such as duplication, alteration, reproduction, sale, or publication without the permission of the Company and/or the original authors will be allowed.
TrademarkThe rights to all the trademarks and logos shown on this Website will belong to the Company or the respective holders of the relevant rights. Except as allowed by law including the Trademark Act, no trademark or logo may be used without permission or due authority.
Prohibited MattersIn using this Website, the following acts are prohibited:
- Acts of obstructing, or causing problems with, the operation of this Website;
- Acts which do or may cause problems, disadvantage, or damage to other users, third parties, or the Company.
- Acts which do or may violate property, privacy, etc. of other users, third parties, or the Company;
- Acts which do or may violate public order and morals;
- Acts which do or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances; and
- Any other act which is judged inappropriate by the Company.